Saturday, December 29, 2007

Wire side Sculptures Artist: Laure Marie Capsuto


- Dog made from car parts

- Cow head

- Gear horse


- Celtic inspired rendering of Bullwinkle's death.

"My sculptures and painting are a reflection of what I believe to be true and the spirit they reflect is that of unconditional love and hope that we can all be safe and able to live the way God intended us to live, with unconditional love and acceptance. I graduated from the Art Center of Tucson with a degree in Advertising art and have worked as a freelance professional fine artist since I was 16. My goal is to pursue a Bachelors degree in Art Therapy and to work with emotionally disabled children. I have 3 children of my own who are thriving in one of the best school districts in Tucson and I also have 3 horses, 2 of which I use for animal therapy. I currently still work as a freelance artist and have my work on display and for sale throughout the southwest. Please feel free to contact me if you know someone who would benefit from some animal therapy work or who would like a sculpture or painting."
Peace and unconditional love,
LaureLaureMC@comcast.net

No comments: